Spooky Forest, Episode 1 Spooky Forest, Episode 1

Umm

Im not sure how you expected people to react to this video but it was choppy to begin with and it had NO STORY LINE!

DeerToMe responds:

All part of it's magic! Went down the "So awful it's good" path for this first one. Will clear the animation up a bit for the next one, promise. Those few pixels I missed under the deer crack me up every time.

Deadly bond. Deadly bond.

Great :)

I think that it has a good structure and makes sense,but also sounds repetitive so I am thinking this would be a good video game track for either a main menu or short story intro.

Adjeye responds:

Thank you for your review, I hope it will be XD

TiGeR - Green Skyscrapers TiGeR - Green Skyscrapers

Awsome

If there was a genre for this I would have to say it would be something like classical/electronic/DnB great sound :D

TiGeR responds:

Glad you liked the song! ^^

~TiGeR

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

Really Great!

You need some constructive opinon from someone who has guitar and music experience.To most people this sounds really awsome,and it does but there are a few things that need to be fixed.Cleaning it up,make sure that attacks on notes are clean and not really ran together.Make sure form flows together (it isn't too bad I am basically saying make sure u are happy with it).Maybe you could use some more drums make em louder :D!
I really did like it,I can see why you have got such great ratings!Keep it up!

super mario super mario