Deadly bond. Deadly bond.

Great :)

I think that it has a good structure and makes sense,but also sounds repetitive so I am thinking this would be a good video game track for either a main menu or short story intro.

Adjeye responds:

Thank you for your review, I hope it will be XD

TiGeR - Green Skyscrapers TiGeR - Green Skyscrapers

Awsome

If there was a genre for this I would have to say it would be something like classical/electronic/DnB great sound :D

TiGeR responds:

Glad you liked the song! ^^

~TiGeR

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

Really Great!

You need some constructive opinon from someone who has guitar and music experience.To most people this sounds really awsome,and it does but there are a few things that need to be fixed.Cleaning it up,make sure that attacks on notes are clean and not really ran together.Make sure form flows together (it isn't too bad I am basically saying make sure u are happy with it).Maybe you could use some more drums make em louder :D!
I really did like it,I can see why you have got such great ratings!Keep it up!

Dusk sampler Dusk sampler

Sounds good so far

I think I should tell you if you don't already know that the best intros are less than 20 seconds long people have a short attentioin spand haha but I like it so far.

TehRave responds:

Thanks for the positive comments and then the...zero?

Those Who Worship Power Those Who Worship Power

Really Love this!

I wish I could give this song a lot more stars than ten this is a really epic song and I love it. I hope you continue to write music because I think your sound is really AWSOME :D

Raver Girl (Radio Edit) Raver Girl (Radio Edit)

Really Good

i cant believe you spent a year on this haha,but I love it :)

AisareneMusic responds:

If you heard the original, you'd probably believe it. lol Thanks for the review, glad you like it!
xxAisarene

Peruvian Nights Peruvian Nights

Really Good

I think you should use a Phrygian Mode if you are shooting for a sound that is like desert but for cave sounds this is acctually pretty good although some choices in instruments are for use in Middle Eastern music and the above mode is excellent at creating just that.

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Appreciate it a lot! Thanks.

Wordplay Proving Ground Wordplay Proving Ground

Really Good

I'm guessing you are just messing around with sounds and you have nothing signed but a few sudggestions would be be to increase bass sound and bring more freedom to your vocals,its ok to have the same melody and repeat it but you need to give more emotion in your vocals instead of just sounding like your spitting lyrics. I love the song though and the vocals aren' t that bad haha,PEACE!

KeepingOnPoint responds:

Thanks I will think about that!

Remember the Name- MYDBoi Mix Remember the Name- MYDBoi Mix

Really cool

I love this rap song by Fort Minor and the way you redid it is really interesting but I like it!

Pacemaker Pacemaker

Excellent

I think this is a good mix of loops and repeats it makes sense and it makes a good song.